Removing links from our Tri-Link Bracelet for Apple Watch is easy:
- With the inside of your Tri-Link Bracelet facing up, twist the adjustment tool into the side with adjustment holes
- Once the pin appears from the other side, pull it out.
- You can then un-twist the ejector tool out of the Link you just removed.
- Repeat the process backwards and re-link your Tri-Link Bracelet
- When inserting your Tri-Link Bracelet into your Apple Watch, ensure the clasp is open and both ends of the Link Bracelet slide in at the same time
As always, if you need any further assistance from our Customer Service team, feel free to reach out via live chat or email.